Thursday, April 14, 2011

FOOD ^^

Cant imagine that I cant eat all the food i love for 1more year.The only things I miss in Malaysia is my friends and FOOD. Charkueyteow,Hokkien mee,roti canai. (My favourite) Spring break is coming soon and i have one week holiday. During this week I have to finish 1 5-7 pages extra credit essay... I still have to choose my major,which university I want to transfer too,courses that I want to pick for summer and fall.Three more weeks before the finals week,luckily my classes for now isnt that hard. Now i like watching drama 刑警,诱情转驳,只有你,thanks to some friends that introduce to me.These dramas are really good and I tried to control not to watch so many dramas. I hope my trip this saturday to San Francisco will be successful,the reason is i could go to a Malaysia restaurant,haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment